Sewer Repair in Clayton
You may be dreading your sewer repair in Clayton, but it doesn’t have to be the mess you’re anticipating. Trenchless Solutions offers trenchless sewer repairs, which means we don’t dig out your lawn. We offer straightforward, less messy sewer repair that doesn’t interfere with your life. Plus, we can replace your old pipe with a newer, stronger type of pipe. Learn how it works below.
Fast & Professional Sewer Inspection in Clayton
The first step of any sewer repair job is a sewer inspection.
With the help of our sewer cameras, our plumbing team will pinpoint the exact cause of your clog or leak. In Clayton, our inspections typically find:
- Sewer lines filled with tree roots
- Laterals with hairline cracks, especially around the joints
- Older sewer pipes that have simply crushed over time
- Bowing and sewer bellies caused by poor installation
Knowing the cause of your sewer problems is half the battle, but the real benefit is knowing exactly where your sewer line is failing. Knowing the location of your sewer issue can determine the type of sewer repairs available (trenched or trenchless), whose liability it is (yours or the city’s) and if the problem is likely to reoccur.
If you’re buying a home in Clayton, we also recommend that you schedule a sewer inspection. No new homeowner wants to deal with a faulty sewer system, so getting a video inspection before the sale will help you put the responsibility back on the current owner–or give you additional leverage to negotiate the purchase price. We can even supply you with a copy of your sewer inspection on DVD for further coverage.
Learn more about our sewer inspection services or call today to schedule yours.
How Does Trenchless Repair Work?
Trenchless sewer repair involves minimal shoveling and damage to your property. Here’s how it works:
- First, we dig a small access hole at one end of your sewer line, close to the problem area. This is a small hole and much less invasive that digging a trench along the whole length of your sewer line.
- Next we use a hydraulic winch to push your old pipe out of the ground. We can push out as much pipe as needs to be replaced.
- Then we use hydraulic tools to pull new pipe into place. We prefer to install a new type of sewer pipe made of polyethylene. It’s very strong and slick, preventing future damage and clogs in your sewer.
- Finally, we full in and clean up the access holes, repairing any sod or landscaping that wa damaged in the process.
The Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Repair
- This method of sewer repair may sound complicated, but it’s actually quite fast and simple compared to the old trench method of sewer repair. For a homeowner, this new method has a ton of benefits:
- Faster: Trenchless sewer repair only takes a few hours, while other sewer repair may take days. Even if you need complete sewer line replacement, trenchless options are much faster.
- Less damage: Older methods of sewer repairs and maintenance made a mess of your lawn. If a garden happened to be over your pipe, it had to be dug up, even if the plants were valuable or sentimental.
- Less expensive: Even though we use expensive equipment to perform trenchless repairs, we spend much less time making the repair and need fewer employees. We spend less in labor costs and pass the savings onto you.
- Protect the environment: Trenchless sewer options create less waste materials and are gentler on the environment.
When Can I Get Trenchless Sewer Repair?
Trenchless sewer repair is an option if you have these sewer problems:
- Sewer line clogs
- Burst sewer line, or leaks
- Tree roots in your sewer line
At Trenchless Solutions we believe in being honest and straightforward with our customers. We won’t waste your time with trenchless repair when you only need minor, less invasive repairs. Trenchless work may not be right for you if:
- You require short or partial lateral replacements
- The grade has dropped
- Access issues make trenchless repair unwise
If you can get trenchless sewer repair in Clayton and you want to save time and money, reach out to us at Trenchless Solutions today.