Sewer Repair in Pleasant Hill
Though they are essential to our everyday lives, we usually don’t think about our sewer until it needs repair. Perhaps for that reason, sewer repairs have a reputation for being difficult, expensive, and frustrating. But they don’t have to be. We offer trenchless sewer repair in Pleasant Hill that takes less time, protects your lawn, and can prevent the need for further repairs.
The Signs You Need Sewer Repair
Taking a moment to learn about the signs that something is wrong with your sewer can save you a lot of money. If you know the warning signs, you can get sewer repair before the problem gets worse, which means it’ll take less time and money to fix.
The signs you need sewer repair are:
- Odd smells from your plumbing or your lawn
- Sunken or wet patches in your lawn
- Slow draining bathtub and sinks
- Water backing up into the bathtub and sinks
- Overflowing toilet or other fixtures
- Increased water bill
- Trees near the sewer line growing faster than normal
Schedule a Sewer Inspection at the First Sign of Trouble
If you notice any of these signs, you should schedule a sewer inspection right away to determine if your sewer system is part of the problem.
During your sewer inspection, our team will feed a video camera deep into your sewer lateral to identify and locate any cracks, blockages, tree root invasions, or other issues that could equal a compromised sewer system. This video inspection will also help us determine if the city of Pleasant Hill or another party is responsible for any portion of your sewer repairs, the best way to excavate, repair, or replace the damaged part of your sewer line, and the overall condition of your sewer line. Finally, we will provide you with a DVD or video file of the inspection for your own records.
Why Choose Trenchless Sewer Repair?
So a sewer inspection has revealed that your sewers need repair. You have a choice between traditional sewer repair or trenchless sewer repair. What are the benefits of choosing trenchless?
- Less digging: We don’t dig out your whole lawn for trenchless repair. Instead, we dig two much smaller access points. So you don’t have to worry about replacing your sod or gardens.
- Durability: We replace your damaged sewer pipe with a stronger pipe, so it lasts longer and resists damage. This prevents sewer repairs in the future.
- Green: Trenchless sewer repair is more environmentally friendly as it produces less waste.
- Faster: Our work could take a few hours, while other sewer repair methods could take days. That means we’re out of your hair faster.
- Cost: Trenchless sewer repair is less expensive because it’s faster and involves fewer workers.
What Will Sewer Repair Cost?
We understand that you need to know how much your sewer repair will cost. We offer less expensive sewer repair, because we need less staff and spend less time on each repair project. We will give you an upfront, honest and free estimate before we begin work.
The exact cost of your sewer repair will depend on a few factors, including:
- The length of your sewer
- How deep your sewer is in the ground
- What kind of soil surrounds your sewer
- How easily we can access your sewer
- The condition that your sewer is in
- How close your sewer is to your driveway, sidewalk, street and utility lines
We can explain how each of these factors will affect your repair when we give you your free estimate.
Don’t let your sewer problem get any worse or more expensive. Contact us today for a sewer inspection or for sewer repair in Pleasant Hill.