Trenchless Sewer Repair in Orinda
You rely on your sewer system to do its job, and to do it well.
If it doesn’t, the alternative can be a disgusting and expensive mess that you may not be prepared to deal with.
That’s why Trenchless Solutions offers sewer inspections and trenchless sewer repair in Orinda. Our technicians pride themselves on being efficient, quick, and quality professionals who maintain respect of your property during our entire process. Whether you need a video inspection, or are in need of sewer line repairs, we’re here to be your best alternative to traditional sewer repair.
Signs That You Need Sewer Repair
Your sewer system is a very ‘out of sight, out of mind’ part of your home. Generally, it’s not the first thing on your mind. At least, it isn’t until things start to go wrong.
So how do you know if you’re in need of sewer repair? While it’s always a good call to get a sewer video inspection to receive an official diagnosis of your system, there are clues you can look for on your own.
The signs can be quite obvious at times, though other instances may be more difficult to spot. A few things to be on the lookout for include:
- Multiple bathtubs, showers, and/or sinks are slow to drain
- Strange or foul odors come from the drains or pipes
- Recurring overflowing toilets
- Plants and trees near sewer line grow at quicker rate than usual
- Sunken, wet, or bubbled patches in your lawn or yard
- Higher water bill than usual
How Trenchless Sewer Repair Works
When it comes to sewer repair, the process becomes a daunting and expensive nightmare that can result in digging damage to your property that you weren’t anticipating.
Trenchless sewer repair is a simpler, cost-effective solution to traditional sewer repair. It eliminates the need to dig up the entirety of the sewer line, requiring instead only two holes be dug.
Trenchless sewer repair is also a process that requires significantly less time than traditional sewer repair work. The entire process takes mere hours, and can be finished within a day.
- Two holes are dug at specific points at each end of the sewer line
- A hydraulic winch pushes through one end of the line, breaking apart and removing the old pipe
- The winch then pulls a new pipe through the old hole
- The pipe is connected at both ends back to the sewer system
- The hole is properly filled and compacted
- Any landscape damage incurred during the digging process is restored
Fast & Professional Sewer Video Inspections
We believe the best way to diagnose the problem with a sewer line should be efficient and non-disruptive. The less digging we do on your property, the better. That’s why we offer sewer inspections via video cameras. These cameras are attached to long snaking lines that we are able to slip through your plumbing.
In doing so, we are able to see a live feed inside of your pipes, and can easily diagnose what and where the issue lies in your system. Alternatively, we can help determine if the issue is in your sewer line or the city municipalities’ public main, and can conclude if it city’s responsibility to repair.
Contact us today for an estimate on trenchless sewer repair in Orinda!