Sewer Repair in Martinez
Out of sight, out of mind.
When it comes to your sewer system at home, this as far as we usually think about it. As long as it works as it needs to, no reason to worry about it.
Until the day comes when you do.
Traditional sewer repairs can be beyond frustrating and costly to deal with. That’s why we offer trenchless sewer inspection and repair in Martinez as a cost-effective, non-invasive alternative. Our solution to your sewer problem will be efficient and thorough, and guarantee the longevity of your pipes.
How Do I Know if I Need Sewer Repair?
Before making the call to bring in outside help, it’s best to know how to recognize the signs that your sewer system is acting up. Knowing what is causing the problem can save you, and your plumber valuable time and effort in diagnosing and fixing the problem.
Some things to look for are:
- Higher water bill
- Trees near the sewer line grow quicker than usual
- Sinks and tubs are slow to drain
- Water backs up in sinks, toilets, and tubs
- Odd or foul odors coming from your pipes or lawn
- Sunken or wet patches on your lawn
Recognizing these signs will help you in the long run. If you notice these signs, be sure to schedule a sewer inspection ASAP.
Sewer Inspection Services in Martinez
So you think you know what’s causing the problem with your system, but now it’s time to turn to the experts. We at Trenchless Solutions believe that the least invasive method is the best method.
Our team uses the best in video inspection technology to diagnose your problem without the hassle of unnecessary work. They can determine the most effective entry point to navigate the camera through your home’s pipes and quickly figure out the issue.
Camera inspections also provide a variety of financial guarantees and peace of mind. Camera probes can determine if the issue is on your property, or part of the city’s jurisdiction, which can determine if you need to pay for the repair or. It can also provide you with more detailed information about the status of your sewer system if you’re in the market to sell your house.
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Typically, with sewer repair, a lot of digging is involved. This can mean property and landscape damage to your home that can be expensive to fix after the fact. We provide a different alternative to digging. Trenchless sewer repair is a process that significantly reduces the digging and damage to your property. It’s a quicker, less complicated method of sewer repair that will ultimately save you a lot of money. Here’s how we do it.
- Two small access holes are dug at appropriate spots on the sewer lateral line.
- A hydraulic winch is placed in one of the holes, which is used to break apart and remove as much old pipe as we can.
- The winch is then used to pull the new, stronger polyethylene pipe through the old pipe hole.
- We fill in both access holes, repairing any potentially damaged landscape in the process
How Much Does Sewer Repair Cost?
We get it.
Money is tight, and costly repairs to your sewer pipes may not be in your planned budget. Knowing the cost of repair as soon as possible is extremely helpful, and we want to make sure we provide that knowledge to you sooner than later. We’ll provide an honest and upfront fee estimate before beginning work.
Factors that affect cost include:
- Sewer length
- Sewer depth in the ground
- Type of soil surrounding the pipe
- Accessibility to the pipe
- Condition of the sewer
- Proximity to your driveway/sidewalk/utility lines
We can explain how each of these factors will affect your estimate upon on-site inspection.
Contact us today for your best option for sewer repair in Martinez!