Sewer Repair in Lafayette, CA
When your sink or shower drain starts to back up, or a foul odor starts coming from your sewer line, it’s time to call in the professionals. But traditional sewer repair is a very big undertaking, and may be more costly and involved than you expected. It requires a lot of digging on your property, which can be potentially damaging. You may not be prepared or willing to go through such an ordeal.
That’s why trenchless sewer repair is the best non-invasive and cost -effective alternative to traditional sewer repair. We offer straightforward, less damaging sewer repair that will keep us out of your hair, and your sewer working like new for years to come. We offer a variety of services for all of your sewer inspection and repair needs in Lafayette.
Sewer Video Inspections
We offer sewer video inspection services to all of our customers in Lafayette. We have video cameras that we are able to snake though a drain in your home, into the sewer line. This provides us with a live feed of the conditions of your sewer line. Video inspections simplify the process of diagnosing the issue with your sewer line, and are helpful in a multitude of ways.
- Avoids unnecessary work. The video snake eliminates unnecessarily digging into your property to manually look at the problem.
- Determine responsibility. Depending on where the actual problem is in the sewer line, you may not be responsible for its repair. A video inspection can determine if the problem is in your line, or in the municipality’s portion of the sewer main.
- Prevent future issues. It’s always good to air on the side of caution. If you suspect any potential issues with your sewer line, it’s a good idea to get a video inspection. This way, you can be aware of what is, or may go wrong with your line in the future, and be better prepared for it.
What is Trenchless Sewer Repair?
Trenchless sewer repair requires only minimal digging on your property to repair your sewer line. Two holes are dug at strategic spots on your property, one for each end of the sewer line where access is needed.
From there, a hydraulic winch is placed in one of the holes, and is used to break apart and remove as much of the old pipe as we can.
After the old pipe is removed, the hydraulic winch then pulls the new pipe through the old hole. Once the pipe is connected, we fill in the holes properly, and fill in the holes.
And finally, if any damage has been done to your property during the process, we will repair any damaged landscape.
Because it is a less involved process, trenchless sewer repair only takes a few hours to complete, making it a faster alternative to traditional sewer repair.
How Do I Know if I Need Trenchless Sewer Repair?
You can see some visible signs that indicate you’re in need of sewer repair. You should be on the lookout for a few things like:
- Water backs up in your toilet, tubs, or sinks
- Foul or odd odors coming from your pipes
- Tubs and sinks are slow to drain
- Higher water bill
- Trees or plants near the sewer line grow faster than usual
- Wet or sunken patches in your lawn
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, give us a call and schedule your sewer video inspection today!